Private Schools Association put up posters of 'no fees-no exams' outside schools
- Moradabad Association of Private Schools has put up posters of "no fees-no exams" outside the schools in the city.
Moradabad Association of Private Schools has put up posters of "no fees-no exams" outside the schools in the city.
"We will not allow students to appear in exams if they do not pay fees," said the President of the Association.
"Last year has been tough for all of us due to COVID-19, students were not coming to school and they have not even paid the fees. We are working really hard and taking online classes. We have had a great problem paying salaries to the teachers as well. If students want to appear in the exams, they will have to clear the dues," she added.
The President of the Association further stated that the school fees were not paid until December last year amid the pandemic. However, some students have started appearing now as the exams are approaching, still, 50 to 60 per cent of the dues are yet to be cleared. (ANI)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UP Board, will conduct its class 10 (high school) and class 12 (intermediate) examinations-2021 at 729 additional centres spread across the state as compared to last year owing to the Covid pandemic.
- CBSE, ICSE and many other state boards have announced the dates for board examinations and students appearing in the exams must be a anxious lot by now.
- Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has released the timetable for ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) examinations 2021.
- Maharashtra class 10 and 12 exam schedule 2021: Students who will appear for Maharashtra class 10 and 12 board examinations 2021 can check the schedule online at mahahsscboard.in.
- RBSE 10th, 12th board examination schedule 2021: Students registered to appear in the RBSE board examination 2021 can check the schedule online at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- According to the board, of the total 75,132 students who appeared in the board exams, 76.09 percent of girls passed while 74.04 percent of boys also passed the examinations.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) on Friday declared the Secondary School Examination (SSC or Class 10) annual regular results for Kashmir division.
- Candidates can submit their forms online at cbse.gov.in.
- The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) matriculation examination, which began on February 17, concluded on Wednesday.