CGBSE Chhattisgarh board 10th supplementary exam result 2019 declared at cgbse.nic.in
The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has declared the Class 10 supplementary examination results on Friday.
Students who have appeared in the Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 supplementary exams can check their results online at cgbse.nic.in.
The Chhattisgarh Board had declared the CGBSE Class 10 regular exam result in May this year.
This year more than 6 lakh students had appeared in the CGBSE Class 10 and Class 12 examination. Around 3.88 lakh students appeared in the Class 10 examination and 2.66 lakh in Class 12 examinations.
Chhattisgarh Board had conducted the Class 10 exam from March 1 to 23 and class 12 exam from March 2 to 29.
How to check CGBSE 10th supplementary examination result 2019:
Visit the official website of CGBSE at cgbse.nic.in
Click on the link for ‘High School supplementary exam Result 2019’
Enter your roll number and captcha code and submit
Your result will appear on the screen
Take a print out of the results
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.