Signature with time, steps to fill OMR sheet: NTA prepares students for NEET
- For the upcoming NEET 2021, scheduled on September 12, the national testing agency (NTA) has released a set of guidelines for students.
For the upcoming NEET 2021, the national testing agency (NTA) has released a set of guidelines for students. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2021 will be conducted at different centres located in 202 cities throughout the country and abroad on 12 September 2021 (Sunday) from 02:00 to 05:00 p.m.
NEET 2021 will be held in pen and paper mode; therefore students should understand the details of the OMR sheet beforehand so that it is convenient for them to fill the sheet on the exam day.
• OMR sheet will be properly evaluated by the software only if the bubbles are filled in blue or black inked ball point pen.
• Students have to fill 10 digit number Roll Number, 7 digit Test Booklet No. and Test Booklet Code in the OMR sheet and fill the respective bubbles under the numbers.
• Students should not fill in more than one option for any of the questions because there is only one answer, which is the most appropriate for all the question.
• Students should sign with time (in running handwriting) in the declaration column
• Students have been advised not to make any stray marks on the OMR sheet
• The OMR sheet would comprise an original copy and an office copy. While marking or filling the bubbles, students should not separate the copies.
“In case of any discrepancy for a particular language, only the English version will be considered as the final version,” the NTA has said.