CSBC Bihar Constable exam on March 8. 6 lakh candidates to appear against 11880 vacancies
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) will conduct the written exam for constable recruitment under advertisement number 02/2019 on March 8, 2020. The CSBC exam was earlier scheduled to be held on January 20 which was then postponed due to unavoidable circumstances.
The admit card for the exam will be released on February 20, 2020 at csbc.bih.nic.in. Candidates will have to download the fresh admit card. The admit card that was earlier issued for January 20 exam will be invalid. Around 6 lakh candidates are expected to take the exam.
The exam will be held in two sittings i.e., 10 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 4 pm.
Candidates who face difficulty in downloading the e-call letter can visit the CSBC office on March 4 and 5 between 10 am to 5 pm to get a duplicate copy of the admit card. Check official notice here
The CSBC had on October 4 issued notification to fill 11,880 vacancies of constables in Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police (BMP), Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB).
CSBC has already conducted one exam for the recruitment on January 12.
Selection process: Candidates will have to appear in a written test that will comprise of 100 questions and candidates will get 2 hours to solve them . The standard of the question paper will be of 10+2 level. The written test will be qualifying in nature and candidates who clear the exam will have to take physical efficiency test.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Less than ten days after the University of Mumbai released a circular asking colleges to conduct exams for first year post graduate batches by March 10, the varsity released another circular postponing the deadline to March 30, giving colleges a breather.
- The Bihar government on Tuesday admitted in the state assembly that the enrolment of students in the government and government-aided schools had declined by 40 lakh in 2018-19 compared to 2014-15.
- The recruitment examinations include the West Bengal Civil Service exam, West Bengal Audit, and Accounts Service exam, and West Bengal Civil Service main exam 2020.
- AIIMS INI CET July 2021 Session: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the INI-CET 2021 examination online at aiimsexams.org on or before March 31, 2021, until 5 pm.
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the hall ticket or admit card for MPSC State Services Prelims exam 2020.
- UP Board, will conduct its class 10 (high school) and class 12 (intermediate) examinations-2021 at 729 additional centres spread across the state as compared to last year owing to the Covid pandemic.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at pstcl.org on or before March 26, 2021.