Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021: Application process begins for 392 group A, B posts
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment against 392 vacancies for group A and B posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Odisha Civil Service Recruitment 2021 on or before 18 February 2021 on www.opsconline.gov.in. The preliminary exam will be held on February 24, 2021.
Detail of Vacancies:
Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A (Junior Branch) - 137 Posts
Odisha Police Service, Group-A (Junior Branch) - 06 Posts
Odisha Finance Service, Group-A (Junior Branch) - 104 Posts
Odisha Cooperative Service, (Group-B) - 08 Posts
Odisha Revenue Service (Group-B) - 74 Posts
Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service(Group-B) - 63 Posts
Age Limit: 21 years - 32 years.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a graduation degree in any discipline.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has invited applications for recruitment against 26 vacancies for Stenographer, Research Assistant and other posts.
- The Comptroller of Auditor General (CAG) has invited applications for recruitment against over ten thousand vacancies for auditor and accountants.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions through a prescribed format on or before February 28, 2021.
- Candidates who have registered for the typing test can download their admit card online at gjust.ac.in.
- Candidates who have qualified in the IBPS PO Prelims Exam can download their admit card for IBPS PO mains online at ibps.in on or before February 4, 2021.
- Candidates who have appeared in the BPSC AE Exam 2021 can check their results online at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at mahametro.org.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions in the prescribed format on or before February 27, 2021.
- Once the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at wbhrb.in on or before February 6, 2021, until 8pm.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at upsc.gov.in on or before February 11, 2021.