Released: IBPS Office Assistants main exam admit card 2017 issued, download it now
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday released the admit cards of office assistants (Multipurpose) main examination 2017.education Updated: Oct 23, 2017 17:19 IST
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday released the admit cards of office assistants (Multipurpose) main examination 2017 for recruitment in participating regional rural banks (RRBs). The admit cards will be available for download until November 12, 2017.
Steps to download the call letter/admit card for office assistants main exam 2017:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link to download online main exam call letter for CRP RRBs-VI office assistants running on the top of the page
3) You will be directed to the login page
4) Enter your registration no and password
5) Enter the captcha code
6) Click on login and your admit card will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a print-out and save it on your computer
No hard copy of admit cards will be sent to the candidates.
The online main examination for office assistants (Multipurpose) will be held on November 12.
The commission has also issued information handout for office assistants (Multipurpose) main examination. Candidates should read the handout carefully.
Candidates who have cleared the preliminary exam have qualified for the main. Candidates will be provisionally allotted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the main examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs. Out of the total posts announced for RRBs recruitment 2017, 8,298 posts are for office assistants.
First Published: Oct 23, 2017 17:03 IST