Jindal law school to host global colloquiums, webinars
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) of OP Jindal Global University will hold webinars and global colloquiums on legal education and discourse on legal profession during as well as after the Covid-19 pandemic.
In a statement, the university said three Global Colloquiums are being offered to lawyers, judges, law professors, law students and aspirants on three consecutive Saturdays, April 25, May 2 and May 9.
“These are Webinars with Law Deans, Judges, Lawyers and Law Firm Partners from five different international jurisdictions, Africa, Australia, India, UK, and USA. These webinars are open access events with no fee charged to anybody for participating in it,” said C Raj Kumar, Vice Chancellor of the university.
On April 25, the Global Law School Deans’ Colloquium has been scheduled on the theme: “The Future of Global Legal Education”.
On May 2 the theme of the webinar is “Rule of Law & Access to Justice in the Age of Uncertainty”. The third webinar on May 9 will be a Global Lawyers’ Colloquium.
The Jindal webinars will discuss the most important issues relating to legal education, legal profession, administration of justice, dispute resolution and corporate legal practice, Kumar said.
“We have assembled some of the most outstanding lawyers, judges, law deans and jurists across the world from Australia, Africa, India, UK, and USA to discuss the future of law and justice during and beyond the global pandemic. This is a public interest initiative,” he added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) uploaded Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) answer key and question paper 2021 on Sunday, March 7.
- JEE main results 2021: After the results are declared, candidates who have appeared in the JEE mains 2021 examination will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- JEE main result 2021 Live Updates: After the results are announced, candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2021 February session examination will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Saturday declared the final results of multi-tasking staff recruitment exam 2019 on its official website.
- SSC CPO final answer key 2020: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC CPO Paper 1 exam 2020 can check the final answer key along with the question paper online at ssc.nic.in.
- UPSC NDA and Naval Academy results 2020: Candidates who have appeared in the UPSC NDA and Naval Academy 2020 examination can check their results online at upsc.gov.in.
- UPPSC RO and ARO recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UPPSC RO and ARO recruitment 2021 online at uppsc.up.nic.in on or before April 5, 2021.
- TNPSC CES Examination 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the TNPSC CES examination 2021 online at tnpsc.gov.in on or before April 4, 2021.
- "In today's cabinet meet, we have given approval to the constitution of a Delhi Board of School Education," said Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.