Karnataka NEET mock allotment result 2020 declared at kea.kar.nic.in, here’s how to check
Karnataka NEET result 2020: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on Tuesday declared the NEET UG mock allotment result on its official website. Registered candidates can check the NEET mock round seat allotment result 2020 online at kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates will now get an opportunity to add/ delete/ modify/ alter the options in the order of preference. The first allotment result will also be declared on Tuesday.
How to check Karnataka NEET mock allotment result 2020 :
Visit the official website at kea.kar.nic.in
On the homepage, click on the link to check Karnataka NEET mock allotment result 2020
A new page will appear on the display screen
Key in your credentials and login
The Karnataka NEET mock allotment result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.