KVS admit card for officer, librarian and non-teaching staff exam 2018 releasedUpdated: Feb 06, 2018 17:44 IST
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the admit cards for the examination to recruit officers, librarians and non-teaching staff. The computer based online examination will be held from February 19 to 23 and February 26, 2018.
Steps to download the admit card:
1) Visit KVS’ official website at kvsangathan.nic.in
2) Click here to download admit cards for KVS recruitment examination for old candidates. Login through existing Application Reference No. with existing Password i.e. Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format.
3) Click here to download admit cards for KVS recruitment examination for new candidates. Login through existing application reference no. with existing password (same as used at the time of filling up of application form)
4) Click on login
5) Admit card will be displayed
6) Take a print out and save it to your computer
Candidates must carry their admit card for the examination along with an original Identity proof. Any issue regarding the admit card can be solved through the helpdesk, email@example.com or toll free number 18002663091 on or after February 8.
Note: Please visit the KVS website regularly for latest updates about the exam.