LIC AAO Recruitment 2019: Hurry! Last date to apply online for exam is March 22, admit card from April 22
The last day to apply for Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) AAO exam 2019 is March 22.
The application process or (Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges) began on March 2, 2019.
The total number of vacancies to be filled through this exam is 590.
Out of the 590 positions available in the LIC AAO recruitment, 350 are reserved for AAO Generalist, 150 are reserved for AAO IT, 50 for AAO CA, 30 for AAO (Actuarial) and 5 for AAO (Rajbhasha). The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements.
The minimum qualification required for different AAO positions is different and should be checked in the notification. Candidates must be at least 21 years of age (as on March 1, 2019), but not more than 30 years old (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive only are eligible ). There is relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) /Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) /Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) /Confirmed LIC employees.
The application fee for the LIC AAO positions is Rs 600 plus transaction charges for all canddiates other than SC/ST/ PwBD. For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates the fees is Rs 100 and transaction charges.
Link to apply online for LIC AAO exam: The application can be made in online mode only through link available on LIC’s official website.
The exam for LIC AAO recruitment is tentatively scheduled for May 4th and 5th; call letters for the exam will be made available from April 22 to April 30, 2019.
Note: Visit LIC career section regularly for latest updates on the examination.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)