New Education Policy meant to develop self-confidence: PM
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday urged the youth to develop the qualities of self-confidence and introspection, saying this was the aim of the New Education Police announced earlier this year by his government.
“The aim of the new National Education Policy is that the youth of the country gets to know itself,” he said at the centennial celebrations of University of Lucknow.
In his address through video conference, the prime minister also took an indirect dig at the previous governments, finding fault with the functioning for years of the rail coach factory in Rae Bareli.
He did not, however, name Congress or its president Sonia Gandhi, who represents Rae Bareli in Parliament.
Modi released a commemorative coin and a postal stamp to mark the university’s centennial foundation day.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal made this announcement during his live interaction session with CBSE school principals.
- The Bar Council of India will release the answer key of All India Bar Exam (AIBE)-XV on Saturday, January 30.
- CBSE class 10, 12 board examination schedule will be released on February 2, Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ said.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions in a prescribed format on or before February 19, 2021.
- MU’s online convocation is scheduled to take place on February 1 this year.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.gov.in on or before February 15, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at appost.in on or before February 26, 2021.
- Candidates who have registered for the JEE Mains 2021 can make corrections in their forms online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before January 30, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions in a prescribed format on or before January 31, 2021.