Rajasthan RPSC declares results of JA and TRA exam 2013
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) on Monday declared the results of the junior accountant and tehsil revenue accountant (TRA) direct recruitment examination 2013.education Updated: Nov 08, 2016 18:51 IST
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) on Monday declared the results of the junior accountant and tehsil revenue accountant (TRA) direct recruitment examination 2013.
The examination was held on October 4 in two shifts.
Steps to check the result:
1) Go to the official website of RPSC
2) Click on link for “Preamble and cutoff of Result for Junior accountant and TRA exam 2013”
3) PDF file with information about exam, list of roll number of provisionally selected candidates will appear
4) Roll numbers of candidates will be displayed in serial order
5) Candidates’ rank has also been displayed along with their roll numbers in bracket
The provisionally selected candidates will have to download the application form from the website, fill it according to instructions, attach photocopies of all required certificates like age and category proof and submit it by 6pm on November 30.
The name of the candidates will be recommended to the concerned department only after a proper scrutiny of the application form.
The commission has also released the cutoff marks for all the categories of candidates for both junior accountant and TRA examination.
Marks obtained by candidates have also been released on the RPSC website.
Note: Please check the RPSC website for latest updates and more details.
First Published: Nov 08, 2016 13:37 IST