SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Last date today to apply for 579 vacancies of specialist cadre officer
State Bank of India is recruiting 579 specialist cadre officers for 10 different posts. Today is the last date to apply for the posts. The application process is going on since May 23 and will close on June 12. If you have not yet applied for the posts, do it now.
Candidates can apply for the posts online at sbi.co.in/careers.
The job will be contractual in nature.The contract period is of five years including one year for probation for all the posts.
There will be no written test for the recruitment. The selection of candidates will be done on shortlisting and interview basis.
“Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard,” the official notification reads.
Click here to check official notification
Details of vacancy:
Head (Product, Investment & Research) – 1 post
Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst) – 1 post
Relationship Manager (e-Wealth),
Relationship Manager (NRI) – 486 posts
Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 20 posts
Customer Relationship Executive – 66 posts
Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone) – 1 post
Central Operation Team Support – 3 posts
Risk & Compliance Officer – 1 post
Here’s the direct link to apply online
Education Qualification/ Experience required for each post:
1. Head (Product, Investment & Research) – Rs 80.00 lacs to Rs 99.62 lacs
2. Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst) – Rs 25.00 lacs to Rs 45.00 lacs
3. Relationship Manager – Rs 6.00 lacs to Rs 15.00 lacs
4. Relationship Manager (e-Wealth) – Rs 6.00 lacs to Rs 15.00 lacs
5. Relationship Manager (NRI) – Rs 6.00 lacs to Rs 15.00 lacs
6. Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Rs 10.00 lacs to Rs 28.00 lacs
7. Customer Relationship Executive – Rs 2.00 lacs to Rs 3.00 lacs
8. Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone) – Rs 25.00 lacs to Rs 45.00 lacs
9. Central Operation Team Support – Rs 10.00 lacs to Rs 15.00 lacs
10. Risk & Compliance Officer – Rs 22.00 lacs to Rs 27.00 lacs
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Over 6.88 lakh candidates have applied for UPPSC's combined state/upper subordinate services examination 2021, commonly known as PCS exam, and assistant conservator of forest /range forest officer services examination 2021, say UPPSC officials.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to soon declare the results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 first session exams.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) uploaded Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) answer key and question paper 2021 on Sunday, March 7.
- JEE main results 2021: After the results are declared, candidates who have appeared in the JEE mains 2021 examination will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- JEE main result 2021 Live Updates: After the results are announced, candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2021 February session examination will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Saturday declared the final results of multi-tasking staff recruitment exam 2019 on its official website.
- SSC CPO final answer key 2020: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC CPO Paper 1 exam 2020 can check the final answer key along with the question paper online at ssc.nic.in.
- UPSC NDA and Naval Academy results 2020: Candidates who have appeared in the UPSC NDA and Naval Academy 2020 examination can check their results online at upsc.gov.in.
- UPPSC RO and ARO recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UPPSC RO and ARO recruitment 2021 online at uppsc.up.nic.in on or before April 5, 2021.