SSC CGL Tier I 2016 results declared, Check them here
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Tuesday announced the result of the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (CGLE) Tier-I on its official website.education Updated: Nov 10, 2016 12:47 IST
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Tuesday announced the result of the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (CGLE) Tier-I on its official website.
Steps to check result:
1) Go to SSC’s official website
2) Click on the link for ‘Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) Examination, 2016’
3) A pdf page containing list of candidates who have qualified for Tier II exam can be seen
4) The list has serial number, name of the candidate, his roll number and category for which he has qualified.
5) You can also see the pdf page containing result at the bottom of the story.
SSC has also released a write-up explaining the candidate details about the exam. The write-up can be seen below the results on this page.
The exam was held between August 27 and September 11 in about 415 centres in 96 cities across the country. In Srinagar, the examination was held on September 25. About 38.04 lakh candidates had registered for the examination and about 14.99 lakh finally appeared.
Candidates who have cleared the Tier-I examination will be allowed to sit in the Tier-II examination which would be tentatively held between November 30 and December 2.
The tentative date for CGLE Tier-III examination is January 15, 2017, while Tier-IV exam will be held between January 17 and February 17.
The final result of CGLE 2016 is expected to be declared by the end of April 2017.
Note: Please check the SSC’s website for more details.