Syndicate bank PO admit card 2018 released, exam on February 25
Syndicate bank on Friday issued the admit card for examination to recruit probationary officer (PO) in the bank through admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course.education Updated: Feb 09, 2018 20:10 IST
Syndicate bank has issued the admit card for examination to recruit probationary officer (PO) in the bank through admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course. The examination will be held on February 25, 2018.
Steps to download Syndicate Bank PO exam admit cards:
1) Visit the Syndicate Bank’s official website at syndicatebank.in
2) Click on the Career tab at the bottom of the page
3) Click on the link to download call letter
4) Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format on the login page that opens
5) 5) Enter Captcha code and click on login and download the call letter
Candidates should also download the information handout for the exam. The call letter will be available for download until February 25.
Candidates will be selected through a process consisting of online exam followed by group discussion or/and personal interview.
First Published: Feb 09, 2018 20:09 IST