Syndicate Bank recruitment 2017-18: Apply for 400 PO posts, check details here
The application process for filling 400 probationary officer (PO) vacancies in Syndicate Bank begins on Wednesday.education Updated: Dec 13, 2016 18:21 IST
The application process for filling 400 probationary officer (PO) vacancies in Syndicate Bank through admission to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course offered through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/Mangalore begins on Wednesday (December 14, 2016). The application process will continue until December 28, 2016. The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the bank.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the Syndicate Bank from December 14.
Steps to apply for 400 PO jobs in Syndicate Bank:
1) Visit the Syndicate Bank’s official website
2) Click on the Career tab at the bottom of the page
3) Click on the link ‘Apply Online’ in the Career page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” section
4) Click on New Registration tab
5) Enter details as required carefully
7) A provisional registration number and password will be generated and displayed
8) Note it down
9) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab’
10 Candidates can reopen the saved data and edit.
10) Submit the application after it is filled and checked properly by clicking the Final Submit Button.
11) No change will be allowed in the application after its final submission
12) Pay the fees/in online mode by following the instruction
13) An e-receipt will be generated on successful completion of the process
14) Take a printout of the on-line application form and save it for future reference
The application process can only be completed in the online mode.
Candidates will be selected through a process consisting of online exam followed by group discussion or/and personal interview.
The selected students will be inducted in two batches to Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd.(NEIPL), Greater Noida/ Mangaluru. The intake of students in each batch will be decided by the Bank, according to the requirement.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, candidates will be offered appointment as probationary officer (Junior Management Grade / Scale-I) in the Syndicate Bank.
The details about eligibility criteria, essential qualification, exam pattern and much more can be found in the recruitment notification, which was issued on bank’s official website on December 5, 2016. You can also check it at the bottom of the text here.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with bank’s official website for details and updates.
First Published: Dec 13, 2016 18:20 IST