UPPCL JE answer key for electrical Trainee exam 2019 released at upenergy.in
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), Lucknow on Friday released the answer key of Computer Based Test for direct recruitment to the post of junior engineer (trainee) electrical against the advertisement no. (03/VSA/2019/JE). Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the answer keys by visiting the official website of UPPCL at upenergy.in.
Steps to check UPPCL JE (trainee) exam answer key:
1) Visit the Oficial website of UPPCL at upenergy.in 2) Click on the link for Vavcancy/Result on top right hand of the homepage 3) Click on the link for “DOWNLOAD RESPONSE-KEY & UPLOAD OBJECTION FOR THE POST OF “JUNIOR ENGINEER (TRAINEE)- ELECTRICAL” AGAINST ADVT. NO.3/VSA/2019/JE” in vacancy/results page 4) Click on view to go to the login page 5) Key in the user id, password and captch code and login 6) The answer key will be displayed on the screen
Candidates who did not take the exam will not be able to view questions and answers and cannot submit objections. Candidates should raise the objections through the same link. Questions to the answer key can be submitted till the third day of the start of the link.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday released a revised date sheet for Class 10 and Class 12 board exams 2021.
- Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board on Thursday released an advertisement to fill more than 1800 vacancies under various departments under the Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- Anna University has released the TANCET 2021 hall ticket/admit card on Friday March 5, 2021.
- The National Testing Agency has released the answer key of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2021
- Copy evaluation for Matric examination conducted by Bihar state education board will begin on March 12 and conclude on March 24.
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.