UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Result 2019 declared at upsc.gov.in, check list of shortlisted candidates
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the result of Computer based test for the recruitment of Assistant Hydrogeologist in Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry Of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation. The computer based recruitment test for Assistant Hydrogeologist was held on October 20, 2019.
Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result on UPSC website at upsc.gov.in. Here is the direct link to check the roll numbers of provisionally shortlisted candidates.
The candidates whose roll numbers have been provisionally shortlisted will be called for an interview only if they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the job.
The recruitment process is to select 50 Assistant Hydrogeologist in Central Ground Water Board, Ministry Of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
Note: Visit the official website of UPSC for latest news and updates on the exam.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Candidates can register online at aaccc.gov.in on or before January 24, 2021, till 12 noon.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at nta.ac.in on or before February 18, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at osssc.gov.in on or before February 6, 2021.
- Once the marks are uploaded, candidates will be able to check the SSC CHSL Marks online at ssc.nic.in.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at jkssb.nic.in on or before January 31, 2021.
- Given below is a subject-wise study plan exclusively prepared for students aiming to qualify JEE (Main) 2021 with a high percentile score.
- Staff Selection Commission on Tuesday released the results for junior hindi translator, senior hindi translator and junior translator paper 1 exams. Candidates who have appeared for the exams can check their results online at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates who have qualified for the SBI PO mains 2021 can download their admit card online at sbi.co.in on or before January 29, 2021.
- The IBPS SO exam has four sections — Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Reasoning and Computer Aptitude in addition to English Language.
- Anna University Admission: The online registration process for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2021 has begun on Tuesday, January 19.
- The institute will conduct the ICAI CA foundation examination 2021 from January 21 to 28, 2021, at various centres spread across the country.
- Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released a revised schedule for CAP Round 2 for admissions to MHT CET 2020 B. Pharma courses.