UPSC civil services (Main) exam 2016 admit card issued, download it now
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday issued the admit card of students for civil services main exam on its official website.education Updated: Nov 10, 2016 19:45 IST
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday issued the admit card of students for civil services main examinations on its official website. The examination will be held from December 3 to December 9, 2016. The admit card will be available for download till December 9, 2016.
Steps to download the admit card:
1) Visit UPSC’s official website
2) Click on the link for ‘e admit card: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016’
3) On the new page that opens click on ‘Click here’
4) Read the important instruction for the candidates, take a printout and click on ‘Yes’
5) Select option of getting admit card by giving your registration id or roll number
6) Enter details like roll number/ registration ID, date of birth and the captcha code
7) Click on ‘Submit’ and admit card of the candidate will be displayed on the screen
8) Take a printout
9) Check for any discrepancy in spelling of your name, date of birth or other details
If there is some problem in downloading the e-admit card click on link for ‘Technical Instructions’ .
It is mandatory for the candidate to take print out of ‘important instructions to the candidate’ before downloading the admit card and bring the same along with the admit to be allowed inside the examination hall.
If a candidate is visually impaired/LDCP(writing extremity) and has opted for ‘own scribe’, take print out of ‘important instructions for scribe’ before downloading the admit card and bring it along with the admit card to be allowed inside the examination hall.
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card write in detail on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (For technical problem) , email@example.com (For applicant data problem).
Note: Please visit UPSC’s official website for details.