UPSC CMS Result 2020 declared at upsc.gov.in, check merit list here
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday declared the results of combined medical services written examination on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the merit list available at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC had conducted the combined medical services exam on October 22. Candidates who have cleared the exam will have to appear for the interview/personality test. They will have to fill the detailed application form (DAF)from November 24 to December 4 online.
The schedule for UPSC CMS interview will be released in the due course of time.
“The candidates can access the marks-sheets after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope,” the official notice reads.
How to check UPSC CMS Result 2020:
Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
On the homepage, click on the CMS Result link
A PDF fille will open that will have the merit list
Look for your roll number in the merit list.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Bar Council of India will release the answer key of All India Bar Exam (AIBE)-XV on Saturday, January 30.
- More than 1,000 school principals are participating in the virtual interactive session.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions in a prescribed format on or before February 19, 2021.
- MU’s online convocation is scheduled to take place on February 1 this year.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.gov.in on or before February 15, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at appost.in on or before February 26, 2021.
- Candidates who have registered for the JEE Mains 2021 can make corrections in their forms online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before January 30, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions in a prescribed format on or before January 31, 2021.
- Education minister Ramesh Pokhriyal’s proposal raised the hopes of thousands of students who were hoping to get two options.