UPTET admit card 2017 released: Where and how to download
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) on Thursday released the admit cards for students appearing in the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UP-TET) examination 2017.Updated: Oct 05, 2017 17:21 IST
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) on Thursday released the admit cards for students appearing in the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UP-TET) examination 2017. The exam will be held on October 15 in two shifts.
Candidates appearing for the post of teachers for Class 1 to Class 5 will have to appear in Paper I while those taking the exam to become teachers for Class 6 to Class 8 will have to appear in Paper II. Candidates desiring to be eligible for teachers for both Classes 1 to 5 and Classes 6 to 8 need to appear for both the papers.
Steps to download admit card for UPTET :
1) Go to official website of UPBEB
2) Click on the link for UPTET 2017
3) Click on the link for printing admit cardto go to the login page
4) Submit your registration number and date of birth in dd-mm-yyyy format
5) Click on proceed
6) Admit card will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a printout and save it on the computer
Candidates must carry their admit cards to the examination centre.
Note: Visit UPBEB’s official website regularly for latest news and updates.
First Published: Oct 04, 2017 15:54 IST