WBJEE medical entrance 2016 results declared, check them here
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) declared the results and rank cards of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for medical entrance (WBJEE Medical 2016) oneducation Updated: Aug 25, 2016 17:27 IST
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) on Thursday declared the result and rank cards of those who appeared in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE Medical 2016) for admission into medical colleges in the state.
The examinations were held on July 20, 2016.
Candidates can check their results on the board’sofficial website.
Steps to check results:
1. Go to the official website
2. Go to the link for ‘Rank card of Medical for WBJEEM 2016’
3. You will see ‘Rank card of Medical for WBJEEM 2016’ on the new page that will take you to a login page
4. Log in with roll number, date of birth and security pin
5. Click on submit and results will be displayed on the screen
6. You can take a print-out of the same for future reference
Or click here to directly go to the login page
Counselling for students who have cleared the exam will be held between August 28-September 30.