What next after SBI clerk prelims result 2018
The State Bank of India is soon expected to issue the call letter or the admit card for the SBI PO main examination, after declaring the result of SBI clerk (junior associate - customer support and sales) prelims exam 2018 on Tuesday.
Candidates can check their results for the online SBI clerk prelims exam held on June 23, 24 and 30 by clicking here.
According to the schedule announced by the state-run bank in April this year, the SBI clerk main examination 2018 will be held on August 5. The number of candidates selected for the main exam could be approximately 10 times the number of vacancy in that category.
The two-hour main exam will carry 200 marks and will be divided into four sections: General and financial awareness (50 marks), general English (40 marks), quantitative aptitude (50 marks) and reasoning ability and computer aptitude (60 marks). Candidates will be asked to answer 190 questions.
Candidates will get 35 minutes each for general/financial awareness and general English and 45 minutes each for quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability section.
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of general English, will be in both English and Hindi. There will negative marking and one-fourth of the marks assigned to a question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The marks obtained in the prelims (Phase-I) will not be considered for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in the main exam (Phase-II) will hold in the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main exam.
A wait list of up to 50% of vacancies (state-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on a quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch, subject to the candidates securing minimum qualifying marks as may be stipulated by the bank for selection.
This wait list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of final result.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.org.in on or before March 10, 2021, until 6 pm.
- The first stage of UPSC civil services exam, prelims, is objective in nature, the second stage mains is a written examination and the third stage interview is a verbal evaluation process.
- JAM answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JAM 2021 examination can check the answer key online at jam.iisc.ac.in.
- Maharashtra class 10 and 12 exam schedule 2021: Students who will appear for Maharashtra class 10 and 12 board examinations 2021 can check the schedule online at mahahsscboard.in.