Akshay filmed romantic song at Ram Mandir
Titled Sajde Kiye, it is a romantic track. The cast and crew abided by all the rules of the temple, said a source from the sets. No footwear was allowed and the clothes worn for the song were decent. While Trisha was seen in a maroon-coloured, simple lehenga-choli, Akshay too wore an Indian ensemble.
The source also says Akshay had a lot of fun shooting for Khataa Meetha and that he even played a prank on co-star Rajpal Yadav.
"An assistant on the sets had a cool phone which had a unique feature of changing a male voice to a female one. Akshay being the prankster that he is, took this phone and started bombarding Rajpal Yadav with calls.
"He claimed to be a girl from Dubai and kept proposing to the actor. Inspite of poor Rajpal hanging up, Akshay kept at it for a good two-three hours before finally owning up to the prank," said the source.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- WandaVision premiered its ninth and final episode on Friday. While it was a satisfying end to Marvel Cinematic Universe's first Phase 4 project, fans feel betrayed over a revelation made.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.