Big B packing a paanch!
Hear me out
On his voice blog, Bachchan Bol, the actor informs about the changes in the script of Outsider. "Initially, we thought that it came across as a me-too post 9/ll project set in the US. So, Firoz Nadiadwala and Rajkumar Santoshi and worked out a different story," he explains. "I met director Prakash Jha a couple of times and Aarakshan is a great story to be part of," he says, adding, "The problem is that two-three producers have come to me with roles of a principal or a teacher. I’ll have to think which ones to give the green signal to.
Pritish Nandy approached me for The Actor, which I have given the nod to.” He also reveals that a TV channel has expressed their wish to rope him in for their reality show. “Let’s see what comes out of the discussion,” he states on his voice blog. Apart from these, Bachchan is also working on The Legend Of Kunal with director Chandraprakash Dwivedi and his third movie with Baalki, after the award-winning Paa.
A couple of days ago, he had posted: “The doctors have been after me for a surgery, well two actually on either side of the abdomen and I have been avoiding it because of my busy schedule. But I shall have to take care of it now.” However, it seems the medication is working.
A family friend says, “It’s still too early to say if a surgery will be required immediately. Regardless of everything, he’s carrying on with his routine.” No wonder the always-on-the-go actor is raring to go back to the studios. In response to a post on his blog, a medical report confirmed through investigation, that a 10-hour sleep regenerates the body, Bachchan wrote the other day: “It’s past midnight here and I rise for gymming at 6. I am already late by four hours.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Eijaz Khan said that he and Pavitra Punia are serious about each other. He added that their families are also involved in their relationship.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Losing Alice review: Despite a couple of strong performances by Ayelet Zurer and Lihi Kornowski, Apple's Israeli series can't make the most of its promising premise.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Kiku Sharda has dismissed reports that Krushna Abhishek is upset with him over a joke he made on a recent episode of The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.