Gauri Khan is feeling 'nostalgia for Paris' in stunning throwback, Malaika Arora, Maheep Kapoor are in awe
- Shah Rukh Khan's wife, Gauri Khan, has shared a throwback photo from Paris, leaving Maheep Kapoor and Malaika Arora in awe.
Actor Shah Rukh Khan's interior designer wife, Gauri Khan, has shared a throwback picture of a photoshoot in Paris. Gauri took to Instagram on Tuesday to post the picture, which left her industry friends in awe.
She wrote in her caption, "Nostalgia for PARIS.." The photo showed Gauri, wearing a chic skirt, an overcoat, and boots, walking down the streets of the French capital.
The post attracted several comments from her industry friends. Maheep Kapoor, who was recently seen in Netflix's Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives, dropped a bunch of fire emojis in the comments section. Malaika Arora and Bhavana Pandey left a fire and a heart emoji, while Manish Malhotra wrote, "Ufffff."
Gauri and Shah Rukh recently opened the doors to their Delhi home for a contest winner. Gauri, in partnership with a travel brand, is letting fans get a peek inside her home in the city’s Panchsheel Park.
Shah Rukh and Gauri also have another home in Mumbai called Mannat. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. In an interview, she said that her mother, Savita Chhiba, manages everything in Mannat from Delhi ‘through remote control’.
“Most of my organisation has been remote-controlled by my mum, who is in Delhi. She is on the hotline with the staff, pictures going back and forth, WhatsApp messages… ‘This space is dirty and this needs a full cleanup, this needs sanitisation’ and all that goes on. It keeps her busy and it keeps my staff in check,” Gauri told NDTV.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.