Kareena Kapoor, expecting second child with Saif Ali Khan, cradles baby bump while doing yoga poses
Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is expecting her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, is keeping fit during her pregnancy through yoga. She took to Instagram to share a glimpse of her yoga session. Dressed in athleisure, she was seen flaunting her baby bump, as she did yoga poses.
In the first post, Kareena was seen wearing a pink sports bra and leggings with a matching jacket. “A little bit of yoga. A little bit of calm,” she captioned the pictures.
Another set of pictures had Kareena stretching. She wore a black long-sleeved crop top and leggings. “Current Mood: Stretched to the max!” she wrote.
Kareena, who is due next month, recently revealed the secret to looking ‘glamorous’ throughout her pregnancy. Responding to a question by an Instagram user about looking appealing with all the baby weight, she gave a shout-out to Poo, her iconic character from Karan Johar’s Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham aka K3G.
“Because I'm P.H.A.T @freddy_birdy... don't you know?” Kareena told the user, referring to a dialogue from K3G in which P.H.A.T stands for Pretty Hot And Tempting.
Saif and Kareena are already parents to four-year-old Taimur. Like the last time around, she has been active throughout her pregnancy. She has shot for a number of ad campaigns as well as her chat show, What Women Want. She also wrapped up her upcoming film, Laal Singh Chaddha, starring Aamir Khan in the titular role.
Meanwhile, Kareena will soon make her debut as an author with a book titled Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Bible, which will guide mothers-to-be and help them prepare for the months ahead. A statement from the publisher said that it ‘will describe all the medical aspects of pregnancy with a focus on the mother and her symptoms, and include the actress’s tips on everything from managing morning sickness to pregnancy diet, exercise, wellness and preparing a nursery’.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- It has been 10 years since Kangana Ranaut and R Madhavan-starrer Tanu Weds Manu released on the big screen. On the occasion, director Aanand L Rai penned a note of gratitude, thanking fans for his "Woh Tanu weds Manu wala Aanand Rai" identity.
- Janhvi Kapoor was seen at the Mumbai airport late Wednesday in an all denim look but it was her mobile cover that stole attention.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan has shared a picture from her time in the kitchen in New York along with a boomerang video to prove how she is the best at it.
- Ishaan Khatter shared a throwback picture from their childhood to post a 'happy birthday' message for his half-brother, Shahid Kapoor.
- Alia Bhatt did a 'Gangubai Kathiawadi' style namaste to the paparazzi while greeting them during director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's birthday celebrations.
- On Divya Bharti's birth anniversary, here's revisiting an episode from her life when she married producer Sajid Nadiadwala and managed to keep it a secret from her father, who was opposed to the match.
- Shahid Kapoor said that he was with Mira Rajput in the labour room when she was giving birth to their daughter Misha. Mira 'whacked' Shahid when he got dizzy at one point.
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.