Khushi Kapoor soaks in some sun, calls it her 'golden hour'
Actor Janhvi Kapoor's younger sister Khushi is becoming quite an Instagram star, much like Suhana Khan. Her latest picture is proof of it.
Sharing a bunch of pictures of herself, chilling indoors but her face lit up by sun, she wrote: "Golden hour." The pictures showed her seated on a comfortable chair in a jeans and sweater but with sun on her face.
Many commented on her post, impressed. One user wrote: "What magazine cover are you posing for today?" Another user wrote: "Looking innocent." A third user wrote: "Beauty."
Since mid-December when Khushi made her Instagram page public, she has been constantly engaging with her fans. From showing off her tattoo to acing her fashion game pulling off a scarf top with aplomb, Khushi seems to be prepping for a Bollywood career.
Khushi and Janhvi are understandably rather close but their equation with their dad's other two children, Arjun and Anshula Kapoor, has evolved over a period of time. They, however, came close under very trying circumstances after the untimely and shocking death of Sridevi.
Speaking about the presence to more sisters in his life, Arjun had told CineBlitz: “Where my sisters are concerned, and the bond that all of you have been able to witness for the last year, and the evolution of it, I think it is still a continuous process on a daily basis. There is a discovery of each other and we are at a very nascent stage in that. When you are 32 and you have two new people enter your life, you also have to give it time.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.