Malaika Arora drops Instagram advice with pool pic, Rahul Khanna reacts
- Malaika Arora has shared a throwback picture from her Goa vacation with Arjun Kapoor, along with some advice. Rahul Khanna said that he'll try to follow it.
Television personality Malaika Arora has shared a new throwback picture from her recent Goa vacation. Malaika and her boyfriend, actor Arjun Kapoor, rang in the New Year at her sister, Amrita Arora's beach house in the popular tourist destination.
On Tuesday, she shared the throwback photo with the caption, "Rise n shine .... n have a lovely m healthy day." Actor Rahul Khanna had a quick reply. "Will try," he wrote.
The picture showed Malaika posing in a swimming pool. It appears to have been taken as a part of her 'photoshoot' in Goa. She'd previously posted several pictures online, wearing the same swimsuit.
Malaika is now back in Mumbai, and has been spotted out and about town, going to Pilates classes and the gym -- just like it used to be before the coronavirus lockdown.
Both Malaika and Arjun recovered from the virus last year, and had also quarantined together. Before their New Year's trip, they spent the Diwali holidays in Himachal Pradesh, with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
“He’s very entertaining,” Malaika told Zoom about quarantining with Arjun. “There’s never a dull moment with him,” she added. “With me it’s more like... He keeps making fun of me.”
Speaking about her experience with Covid-19, Malaika had told Mumbai Mirror, “I wasn’t able to fathom what had happened. No one prepares for this and it hits you like a thunderbolt.”
Arjun, meanwhile, told Hindustan Times, “It took me six-eight hours to accept the situation before I could speak with the doctor. I calmed down when the doctor told me I was mostly asymptomatic. I felt mild symptoms coming in over the course so I guess it panned out alright.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.
- Abhishek Bachchan has shared a picture from the sets of Dasvi and is seen in a powerful avatar. He plays Ganga Ram Chaudhary in the comedy film.
- Following IT raids at Anurag Kashyap's premises, Neeraj Ghaywan shared a picture from his library and tweeted, 'there’s definitely something there inside those books, too much wealth in them.'
- Slumdog Millionaire star Madhur Mittal has been accused of sexual assault by a former girlfriend. An FIR has been filed against the actor.