Mira Rajput's latest Goa pics will give you wanderlust and make you hungry, but still no Shahid Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new posts from their Goa vacation. Check them out.
Actor Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new updates from their Goa vacation. Mira has so far not posted any pictures with Shahid, however.
On Wednesday, she took to Instagram Stories to share a couple of videos and a picture from the trip. Her first video gave her nearly 2.5 million followers a glimpse of her surroundings. Mira was lounging on a chair, with the vast sea in front of her. In her second post, Mira gave a shout-out to the 'best coffee in Goa'. In her third post, Mira shared a glimpse of her breakfast sandwich.
Earlier, she had shared a couple of selfies which showed her wearing a printed top and large sunglasses. "You can call me Jasmine," Mira had captioned her first post from Goa, shared earlier this week.
Shahid and Mira are parents to two children -- daughter Misha and son Zain. In a recent interview, she thanked Shahid for his support during her pregnancies. "Your partner’s support is really important in every step and that helped me stay very calm and happy. Pregnancy is a beautiful journey you embark on with your partner and one should embrace it and never shy away from the same. I was only able to do this with complete support from both Shahid and my family," she told Zoom.
Meanwhile, Shahid took to his social media accounts to announce the release date of his upcoming film, Jersey. The film is the Hindi remake of 2019 Telugu blockbuster of the same name and will hit the theatres around Diwali on November 5 this year.
Shahid's last release was the blockbuster Kabir Singh, which became a runaway hit at the box office despite mediocre reviews and blowback from a certain section of the audience, which found fault with the film's gender politics.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.