Neetu Kapoor reminisces about her ‘first dance’ with Rishi Kapoor, shares video
Neetu Kapoor took a trip down memory lane and shared a video of the first time she ever danced with her husband, the late Rishi Kapoor. She took to Instagram to post the song Shaam Suhani Aayi from their 1975 film Zinda Dil.
“Our first dance,” Neetu wrote, adding loved-up emojis. Daughter Riddhima Kapoor Sahni dropped heart and hug emojis on the post. Manish Malhotra correctly remembered the name of the film that the song was from and added heart emojis.
Fans also sent Neetu love. “What a lovely couple! Loved watching your movies. Rishi Sir is in our hearts forever.. there is no one like him,” one wrote. “U and rishiji are my favourite couple nd grew up watching your movies.The chemustry that you both shared does not exist between any other pair,” another wrote. A third sent ‘much love to this evergreen pair’.
Rishi died on April 30 after a two-year battle with cancer. He is survived by wife Neetu and their children, Riddhima and Ranbir Kapoor.
Last week, on their wedding anniversary, Neetu shared an emotional video of their precious memories. “Justttt. Would have been 41 years today,” she captioned it, along with a broken heart emoji.
Neetu is set to return to acting after several years with Raj Mehta’s comedy Jug Jugg Jeeyo, which also stars Anil Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and Kiara Advani. Before leaving for the shoot location in Chandigarh, she remembered Rishi, and revealed that Ranbir and Riddhima encouraged her to do the film.
Sharing a photo with the other cast members, Neetu wrote, “My first flight, in these scary times !! Nervousss for this journey!! While Kapoor Sahab, you aren’t here holding my hand, I know you are with me .. #RnR thank you for encouraging me to do this.. #jugjuggjeeyo. P.S. - We are all Covid tested and safe, hence removed mask while taking picture.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.