Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Panday bond at Karan Johar's party, see pics
Filmmaker Karan Johar hosted a party at his residence on Friday. Attending it were young stars Ananya Panday and Sara Ali Khan and seniors such as designer Manish Malhotra.
Manish and Sara shared pictures from the bash on Instagram. Sharing one with the girls, Manish wrote: "#friday #fabulousness with @saraalikhan95 @ananyapanday #selfietime." The picture features Ananya in a pair of jeans, sleeveless top and a pair of sneakers, while Sara is in a dull peach top with a pair of shorts.
Also spotted outside his residence was Karan's good friend Gauri Khan. Manish had also shared pictures with Nitasha Nanda and socialist and fashion designer Nandita Mahtani.
Sara, who saw the release of her film Coolie No 1 recently, had taken a short New Year's break with friends at an undisclosed location. She had been sharing pictures, which featured her younger brother Ibrahim and close friend Jahan on Instagram. She had been shooting for her next film Atrangi Re too in much of December. Pictures with her co-stars, Akshay Kumar and Dhanush shooting at Taj Mahal in Agra, had landed on the internet.
Ananya, meanwhile, had been to Maldives for the New Year's celebration and had shared a number of glorious pictures from the tropical island nation. Also accompanying her was her Khaali Peeli co-star Ishaan Khatter.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.