Families of Varun Dhawan, Natasha Dalal reach Alibaug for the wedding, see pics here
Preparations of actor Varun Dhawan's wedding to long-time girlfriend Natasha Dalal gained momentum as his family members were spotted reaching the wedding destination - Alibaug's beach resort called The Mansion House. Earlier Varun, Natasha, the families of Varun as well as Natasha had been seen leaving their residences in Mumbai and heading for Alibaug. The couple will marry on January 24 at the The Mansion House.
Videos from earlier in the day, showed David Dhawan, his wife Laali, son and director Rohit Dhawan, daughter-in-law and granddaughter leaving their residence. They were later seen at the Mazagoan dock, on their way to Alibaug. In a separate video, Varun has been seen leaving, dressed in an all-black attire. Yet another video showed Varun's uncle, actor Anil Dhawan in his car with his family, headed for Alibaug.
Prior to that the bride Natasha Dalal was spotted as she left for the venue of her wedding with her trousseau. While the buzz around the couple's wedding has been going on for a while, it was only on Thursday that the details of wedding venue was revealed. A Pinkvilla report had said that for the couple the toss was between The Mansion House and Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Alibaug. But the couple chose to go with the former.
In fact, even the wedding was confirmed very recently by Varun's uncle, actor Anil Dhawan. Speaking to Spotboye, he had also confirmed the wedding date: "My nephew Varun is getting married on 24 January. I am looking forward to it."
Varun and Natasha, who have been dating each other for many years, have known each other from their school days. Speaking on Kareena Kapoor Khan’s chat show What Women Want, he had said that he ‘felt like (he) fell in love with her’ when he saw her for the first time in school. He got rejected several times by her before she finally accepted him.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.