Varun Dhawan’s wife Natasha Dalal’s huge diamond ring grabs eyeballs as they step out after wedding to pose for photos
Varun Dhawan kept most of his wedding festivities with Natasha Dalal a secret, but they did treat the paparazzi to pictures after the grand nuptials were over. They came out of the venue - The Mansion House in Alibaug - to pose for photographers.
While the sight of the newlyweds sent the shutterbugs into a frenzy, what also grabbed eyeballs was Natasha’s huge engagement ring. She was seen wearing a blinding diamond on her finger as she posed with Varun.
In videos doing the rounds online, Natasha could be seen as the paparazzi addressed her as ‘bhabhi’. Varun’s protective instinct kicked in and he requested the media to go easy on her. “Araam se, darr jayegi, bechari (Calm down, you will scare her),” he told the photographers gathered outside the wedding venue.
Varun and Natasha, who have known each other from when they were in school and have been in a relationship since before he entered Bollywood, got married on Sunday. They kept the celebrations rather low-key, with only 40-50 guests in attendance, keeping in mind the Covid-19 restrictions.
On Sunday night, Varun shared the happy news on Instagram with pictures from the wedding. In his post, he introduced wife Natasha as his ‘life long love’. Later, he shared photos from his haldi ceremony, in which he was seen flexing his muscles and posing with his squad.
Reports suggest that Varun and Natasha will have a grand reception in Mumbai next week, which will be attended by their friends and Bollywood celebrities.
On the work front, Varun made his digital debut last month with his father David Dhawan’s Coolie No 1 reboot. He will be seen next in Raj Mehta’s comedy Jug Jugg Jeeyo, which also features Kiara Advani, Anil Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor. He has already wrapped up the first schedule of the film in Chandigarh.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.