Drew Barrymore turns photographer,yet again
Actor Drew Barrymore, who is expecting a child, has stepped behind the camera once again to photograph up-and-coming Hollywood stars for America’s V Magazine. The Charlie’s Angels star shot a group of budding talents, including Victoria Justice and The Hunger Games co-stars Amandla Stenberg and Isabelle Fuhrman, for the special feature, titled Drew’s Angels, Contactmusic reported.
It’s not the first time Barrymore has shown off her photography skills — she previously snapped The Descendants’ Shailene Woodley for US magazine Vs and took the pictures of nine different bands for another V Magazine project earlier this year.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Director Shyam Benegal goes down memory lane as his National Award winning film Zubeidaa completes two decades, recalls how Manoj Bajpayee was initially diffident to play a Maharaja and Karisma Kapoor was nervous.
- Eijaz Khan, who recently had to leave Bigg Boss 14 abruptly, has opened up about his relationship with Pavitra Punia.
- Changes will be made to Tandav, after the web series was embroiled in a controversy surrounding certain scenes. Director Ali Abbas Zafar has issued a statement.
- Kareena Kapoor has shared a picture of her lavish lunch, sent by cousin Armaan Jain. Check it out here.
- Anushka Sharma has congratulated Team India on their historic victory against Australia on Tuesday.
- Actor Zeeshan Khan, who appears in Kumkum Bhagya, has recalled a casting couch incident that he experienced.