I have breasts, you got a problem? Deepika Padukone tweets reaction to ‘news’ post
"Yes! I am a woman. I have breasts and a cleavage! You got a problem!!??" actor Deepika Padukone tweeted on Sunday, taking on a “news” post.
"Don't talk about women's empowerment when you don't know how to respect women!" she posted.
The Finding Fanny actor was apparently enraged over a story on her 'cleavage show' in, what she called, "supposedly India's leading newspaper". The tweet added — and this is “News”?
Her tweets created quite a storm. Her three back-to-back tweets had over 1,500 re-tweets in less than an hour.
Sample some of the reactions that came in on Twitter:
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Vishesh Films will henceforth be run by Mukesh Bhatt's children. His brother, Mahesh Bhatt, has surrendered his position as Creative Consultant.
- Irrfan Khan's son and wife, Babil Khan and Sutapa Sikdar, attended a special screening in his honour at IFFI Goa. Sutapa delivered a stirring speech, Babil shared pictures.
- Gita Gopinath, the Chief Economist of the International Monetary Fund, couldn't contain her excitement at being the subject of a Kaun Banega Crorepati question.
- Shah Rukh Khan has shared a new social media post, about how the world can be made a better place. But is this his Pathan look?
- HBO is developing a new Game of Thrones prequel series on 'high priority', as it looks to flesh out its post GoT catalogue.