Invite or not, Shah Rukh Khan to attend Arpita Khan's wedding
Salman Khan's sister Arpita's wedding is turning out to be the wedding of the year. Salman, Sohail and Arbaaz Khan's younger sister will tie the knot with fiance Ayush Sharma at the Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad on November 18.
The who's who of India is invited to the event, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, senior Congress leaders, Bollywood's glitterati and more.
All bets are on whether Salman's alleged bête noire Shah Rukh would be at the wedding reception. Now SRK has put all the rumours to rest by confirming that whether he gets an invite or not, he will be attending the event, according to reports.
At a recent event, the actor said Salman's sister is like his own sister and he would definitely be there for her marriage, irrespective of a wedding invite. When asked he has received an invite, Shah Rukh said he is not sure of that and it is not important.
"I will definitely go. I have known Arpita ever since she was a little baby. I have cradled her in my arms. She is like a sister to me. Infact, even an invite is not needed. They are like family and I will go," he added.
A few days ago, Aamir had also said that Salman's sister was like his own sister and he would be an event irrespective of an invitation.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Keerthy Suresh shared an adorable video of her dog Nyke who is first seen running away from a robot vacuum cleaner and is then riding it like a boss.
- Raashi Khanna shared a few pictures from her playtime with her nephew Neil and called him the love and light of her life.
- Miley Cyrus shared a throwback picture of her and singer Nick Jonas. The two Disney alums were rumoured to be dating when they were younger.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Aelay is a fun, sweet film that gets so much right about life in a small village and their tradition but is needlessly long drawn.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.