John Mayer slams perfume-selling celebs
"I''ve always just been stupidly curious about stuff; I''m not diversifying in terms of selling anything. I''m not selling ''John Mayer: the cologne''. If I did it would just smell like sausage and sleep,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
He added: “I don''t look at my fans and think, ''Wow, they really like what I do musically. Imagine if I could get 60 more dollars out of them!'' Who out there really goes, ''You know what, I just f**king love perfumes. I always have since I was a kid.
“If I weren''t a pop singer, I''d be a perfumier...'' (sic)? At some point I may turn into an a**hole, but right now I just peddle a CD for 15 dollars every two years."
Mayer plans to expand his career, with a variety series ‘John Mayer Has a TV Show’, apart from writing blogs for the website Gawker.com.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- WandaVision premiered its ninth and final episode on Friday. While it was a satisfying end to Marvel Cinematic Universe's first Phase 4 project, fans feel betrayed over a revelation made.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.