Actor Daniel Radcliffe believes people will always think of him as Harry Potter and has no qualms if his fans always visualise him as the bespectacled hero. The British star, who played the wizard kid in eight movies, feels he will never be able to separate himself from the magical character,
“I’m sure some people will see me forever as Harry Potter and I’m fine with that,” said the 21-year-old actor. However, Radcliffe is hoping to change people’s perception by choosing diverse roles, such as the big screen adaptation of
The Woman in Black
, which he is currently filming. “There will be others that are willing to see me in different roles. And hopefully, if I keep choosing diverse and challenging stuff, people will let that image go,” said the actor.
Despite his 10 years in the movie business, the actor doesn’t think himself as a great actor as he still has a lot of work to do. “Certainly nobody in the cast thinks they are ‘there’ yet in terms of acting. We all know we’ve got a lot to learn and a long way to go,” he added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- The Golden Globes 2021 winners will be announced on February 28 (March 1 in India). Here's what time the 78th Golden Globe Awards will commence and how to watch the show.
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.