Rajini jokes that'll blow you away, literally!
If you thought you had heard them all, here are some Rajini jokes that'll make you rethink your belief. Read on for some of the whackiest Rajini-isms, ever!
1. When Rajinikanth does push-ups, he isn't lifting himself up. He is pushing the earth down.
2. There is no such thing as evolution, it's just a list of creatures that Rajinikanth allowed to live.
3. Rajinikanth gave Mona Lisa that smile.
4. Rajinikanth can drown a fish.
5. Rajinikanth can delete the Recycle Bin.
6. Rajinikanth once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are today called giraffes.
7. Rajinikanth once ordered a plate of idli in McDonald's, and got it.
8. The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Rajinikanth kicked one of the corners off.
9. Rajinikanth can strangle you with a cordless phone.
10. Rajinikanth has counted to infinity, twice.
11. Rajinikanth will attain separate statehood in 2013.
12. Rajinikanth never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself in fear.
13. The only man who ever outsmarted Rajinikanth was Stephen Hawking, and he got what he deserved.
14. There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Rajinikanth lives in Chennai.
15. Rajinikanth kills Harry Potter in the eighth book.
16. Rajinikanth doesn't move at the speed of light. Light moves at the speed of Rajinikanth.
17. Water boils faster when Rajinikanth stares at it.
18. Rajinikanth kills two stones with one bird.
19. Google won't find Rajinikanth because you don't find Rajinikanth; Rajinikanth finds you.
20. Rajinikanth grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Sonakshi Sinha, who plays a tough cop in her debut web series, shared her first look from the show on the eve of International Women's Day. See it here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- BTS singer Jungkook hosted a VLive on Sunday. During the chat, he revealed his new hair colour, thanked the ARMY, listened to songs and gave everyone a good look at his arm tattoos.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.