Abhinav Shukla welcomes Rubina Dilaik home with romantic surprise after her Bigg Boss 14 win, see her response
- Abhinav Shukla welcomed wife Rubina Dilaik home with a sweet surprise after the Bigg Boss 14 finale on Sunday. She beat Rahul Vaidya to win the show.
Rubina Dilaik’s husband Abhinav Shukla pulled out all the stops to give her a welcome fit for a winner. He planned a romantic surprise for her as she returned home with the Bigg Boss 14 trophy after the finale on Sunday night.
Abhinav shared a sneak peek on Instagram, in which Rubina could be seen posing with her trophy in a beautifully decked up room. On the wall next to her were the words, ‘Welcome home, boss lady’, with rose petals on the floor. There were floral decorations and hanging lights as well. Behind her, marquee letter lights spelt out her nickname, ‘Ruby’.
“My Winner #rubinadilaik,” Abhinav captioned the post. Rubina dropped a heart emoji and in another comment wrote, “Love you.” Rahul Mahajan and Manu Punjabi, who entered Bigg Boss 14 as challengers, showered love in the comments section. “Madam ji ghar aae sajan ji (madam has returned home to her beloved) @ashukla09,” Manu wrote.
Rubina edged out Rahul Vaidya, Nikki Tamboli, Aly Goni and Rakhi Sawant to win the Bigg Boss 14 trophy and prize money of ₹36 lakh. In a statement after her victory, she said that no amount of prep or advice from former contestants or winners of Bigg Boss could prepare contestants for the show.
“This house can make you or break you and I am glad that I mustered the strength to power through it all. Winning, finally, has left me speechless, filled with so much emotion as I not only walk out of this house as a winner but also with a renewed relationship with my husband,” she said.
Rubina earlier revealed on Bigg Boss 14 that her marriage with Abhinav hit a rough patch and they were contemplating divorce. However, coming on the show together gave their relationship a new lease of life.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.