Bigg Boss 14: Aly Goni's sister Ilham responds to Jasmin Bhasin's fans blaming him for her eviction, says 'spreading neg
Fans of Naagin actor Jasmin Bhasin are blaming her close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Aly Goni for her recent eviction from the show and his sister Ilham Goni has now responded to the allegations. She has said that they are simply venting out their anger because they are not able to accept her eviction from the show hosted by Salman Khan.
"Jasmin knows Aly and his nature very well, and now when she is not in the game, she wants him to win. I have supported both of them equally. Both their fans know that and they respect it. Only a few of them are trying to ignore his good side and target Aly, but targeting and spreading negativity at this point won’t help," Ilham said in a press statement.
She also added, "Some fans blaming Aly for Jasmin's eviction is their anger coming out because they are not able to accept it and one of the reasons they have found is him. It’s their perspective because they love Jasmin. I just try to put my point of view and remove all the negativity."
When Ilham appeared on the show, through a video call during the family week, she appreciated Aly and Jasmin for their friendship and extended her best wishes for them to be together. She also advised they must stick to their individual games.
Insisting that the blame won't hamper Aly's image, Ilham said, "The reason is a lot of their fans and supporters love him. They always see his good side and the way he loves Jasmin. It is not possible for everyone in this world to like you and there are going to be people who will target you or speak against you and that's something that makes you strong. Love him or hate him you can’t ignore him, he has such a strong personality."
She also revealed that Jasmin is concerned about her health, as she is pregnant, and has advised her to stay away from social media to avoid additional stress. "Jasmin is supporting Aly and giving her 100 percent right now. She is just concerned about my health and keeps on telling me not to get involved or take stress because of social media. In the end, it’s a game and what matters is both of them being happy and together. That’s important for Aly, for Jasmin, and me," Ilham added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Rakhi Sawant's Bigg Boss 14 colleague Vikas Gupta met her mother Jaya Sawant and cheered her up ahead of her cancer operation.
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.