Bigg Boss 14 promo: Aly Goni, Abhinav Shukla lock horns over Devoleena Bhattacharjee
The promo for Thursday's episode shows Bigg Boss offering "personalised supply of coffee till the show ends", in a bid to entice participants to break rules. Even as the contestants go crazy at the sight of coffee, Aly tells Rahul Vaidya, "Kisi ko, jane hi nahi denge. (Won't allow anyone to enter the house)."
He also declares, "Hata sakte ho mujhe to hata ke dikhao (Remove me from here, if you can)." Rakhi Sawant is seen shouting that she needs her coffee. Vikas Gupta tries to persuade her against the idea but she says, "I want coffee. i will get coffee till the time that I am on the show."
Aly is then heard saying, "Jayegi to Devo (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) jaegi warna koi nahi jaega (It is only Devo who can go inside, no one else will be allowed in)." Abhinav is shocked to hear this and says, "Aly! Kya ho gaya yaar? Abhi to bade bade claim kiye? Mai aaj kisi ko jaane nahi dunga (What happened, my friend? You just made such tall claims that you won't allow anyone inside the house)."
Aly walks past him, saying he is doing it all for his friendship. As Aly and Abhinav continue their fight, Rakhi and Devoleena both enter the house. Rubina then says, "Abhi ye dakka-mukki hui, iske liye tu dharna nahi karega apne dost ke saath? (Won't you protest, with your friend, for the scuffle that just happened)?"
Abhinav also tells Aly, "This is what 'selective morality' is." He adds, "Aaj dekh liya tu bahut kamzor hai. Dum nahi teri ek dhamki mein. (We saw it all today, your threats are all empty and hold no weight)." Aly continues to say that he'd do anything for Rahul.
Aly also yells and compares Abhinav with a monkey, saying he has been dancing like a monkey for the entire show. Abhinav, in return, calls him a buffalo.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Rakhi Sawant's Bigg Boss 14 colleague Vikas Gupta met her mother Jaya Sawant and cheered her up ahead of her cancer operation.
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.