Jasmin Bhasin pens note for Aly Goni: 'Missing hugging you hard, listening the beat of your heart'
Bigg Boss 14's former contestant Jasmin Bhasin is out of the show and is clearly missing contestant and rumoured boyfriend Aly Goni. She took to Twitter to express her feelings.
She wrote: "Missing hugging you hard and listening the beat of your heart.. Feeling your smell and that wonderful charming spell my sher @alygoni." Sharing the same lines on Instagram, she also posted a picture of the actorl.
A number of her fans commented on her post; one said: "Jasmin!!! We love you!! Do whatever your heart says you to do! No one will say anything to you! I know you miss him a lot! And want to go inside! It's okay we understand JASMIN DESERVES BB."
Another said: "We r missing you so much , the show is incomplete without u , we love #JasLy so much n still tolerating the show for #AcePlayerAly JASMIN DESERVES BB."
A third person said: "Aly is really missing you in the show . He is more stronger when you are there with him #AcePlayerAly JASMIN DESERVES BB."
Jasmin and Aly were one of the most popular stars inside the Bigg Boss 14 house. Her exit from the show had shocked her many fans. Jasmin had shared a note of thanks for her fans and had written: "To all you beautiful people, who have stood by me through thick & thin, during this rollercoaster ride of Bigg Boss I just wanna tell you, I absolutely love each & everyone of you. I was in tears after I saw all the love & support my fans have showered me with, on my good days and even on my bad ones. Your love made my journey so much easier. I am truly grateful to have you all in my life. I couldn't have done this without your support."
She had asked her fans to show their support for Aly, now that she was out of the show. "With over 2 million tweets for #BringjasminBhasinBack you guys have proved your strength. I am shocked & but so grateful at the same time. Mai bahar aa gayi hun, par Aly abhi bhi andar hai. He might think he is alone but let's show it to all, that he is not. Let's all come together to give @alygoni the love & support to win this thing!! We have to make Aly lift the trophy for #jasLy - Love Jasmin Bhasin."
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.