Bigg Boss 14: Rakhi Sawant says she is ‘ready to do anything’ for Abhinav Shukla, claims he loves her back
In a new promo for the upcoming episode of Bigg Boss 14, Rakhi Sawant declared her love for Abhinav Shukla, who is married to Rubina Dilaik. The video showed Rakhi having an emotional conversation with Bigg Boss in the confession room about how she will go to any length for Abhinav.
“Abhinav ke liye main kuch bhi karungi. Love dekha hai maine Abhinav ki aankhon mein mere liye. Aur yeh pyaar main jaane nahi de sakti, Bigg Boss (I am ready to do anything for Abhinav. I have seen love for me in his eyes. I cannot let this love go in vain, Bigg Boss),” she said, before breaking down.
Earlier, Colors released another promo, in which Aly Goni accused Rakhi of running a ‘fake track’ with Abhinav and questioned her about her husband, Ritesh. “Tera toh pati bhi nahi hai idhar, gayab hai woh. Meri mere saath toh thi, tera gayab hai. Fake track bana rahi hai Abhinav ko leke (Your husband is not even here, he has disappeared. At least, my love interest was with me, your husband is invisible. You are running a fake track with Abhinav),” Aly told Rakhi.
In the past, Rakhi revealed that she has not seen Ritesh for a year and a half. She told Bigg Boss about her liking towards Abhinav: “Kyun na main Rubina ke husband ko chura loon? Uski body toh ekdum hot hai. Bigg Boss, ek baat batao - aapko koi pasand aata hai toh usko like karna koi gunah toh nahin hai na? (How about I steal Rubina’s husband? He has a great body. Bigg Boss, if I see someone appealing, is it a crime to like him?).” Rakhi also asked Bigg Boss for permission to say ‘I love you’ to Abhinav.
Rakhi married Ritesh in 2019 and has kept his identity hidden from the public so far. However, she appealed to him in an earlier episode of Bigg Boss 14 to come on the show and prove to the world that their marriage is not a publicity gimmick.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.