Bigg Boss 14 written update day 107: Rakhi Sawant fights with Rubina Dilaik over coffee, says 'I can also win
Thursday’s episode of Bigg Boss 14 brought new twists to the game as former friends Abhinav Shukla and ALy Goni engaged in an ugly fight. Even new-found friends Rubina Dilaik and Rakhi Sawant got into an argument during the episode.
Aly first alleged that Abhinav and Rubina had been instigating Nikki Tamboli against their team. The couple tried to clarify that Nikki was acting out her own plans. After yet another fight with Nikki, Devoleena Bhattacharjee told Aly, “Itni gandi hai Nikki. Mujhe zara bhi bura nahi lag raha uski upbringing pe sawal utha ke (Nikki is so bad, I do not feel bad questioning her upbringing) She should have been given a good scolding in her childhood!” Aly stopped her from saying anything further.
Next, Bigg Boss offered “personal supply of coffee till the show ends” as enticement for contestants to break rules and after some drama and fights between Rubina, Abhinav, Aly and Devoleena, Rakhi eventually took the offer. When Bigg Boss announced the end of the task, the contestants ended up fighting once again and could not reach on a decision. Bigg Boss then declared that they had performed well but won’t get any luxury food items as they could not reach a conclusion.
Next morning, Abhinav asked Rubina why she was talking to Aly despite their fight and she pointed that even Abhinav had continued his friendship with Jasmin Bhasin for a long time after their fight. “I never questioned, I am just saying this never crossed my mind,” she said. Abhinav insisted that the two fights were different, “Jasmin was never this rude,” he said.
Meanwhile, Rakhi had handed over her supply of coffee to Abhinav and he was seen stealing small amounts for himself and Nikki. On the other hand, Vikas Gupta was seen explaining to Rakhi that she should give up smaller pleasures like those of coffee, for the sake of the Bigg Boss 14 trophy. He told her that she is a great entertainer and may win the show, adding that she goes overboard at times and gets emotionally carried away.
Later, Rakhi also shared her cup of coffee with Aly and Devoleena, even as Arshi kept saying it was against the rules that the coffee was meant only for Rakhi. Bigg Boss then announced that Rakhi did not respect the conditions of the coffee supply and would have to give it up.
Rubina then told Vikas that it all happened because of his discussion with Rakhi. Vikas clarified the things with Rakhi who then confronted Rubina. Rakhi said, “Vikas was only asking me to play for myself, he did not say I must not share coffee with you.” Rubina was upset and Rakhi also told her that she must play her own game.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.