Rakhi Sawant's brother says her husband is real, their wedding actually happened
- Bigg Boss contestant Rakhi Sawant is really married to a man named Ritesh, her brother Rakesh has said. Ritesh's identity remains a mystery.
Bigg Boss 14 contestant Rakhi Sawant's brother, Rakesh, has debunked claims that her husband is a figment of her imagination. Rakesh in an interview said that not only is Rakhi's husband, Ritesh, a real person but that he witnessed them getting married.
He said that the reason she's overtly expressing her attraction to co-contestant Abhinav Shukla is because she is missing her husband.
Rakesh told SpotboyE, "She is really missing her husband Ritesh because of which she is doing all this. She is infatuated towards Abhinav and I don't think there is anything wrong about it. Infatuation is always acceptable. Every girl wants to be loved especially when she is feeling alone. Rakhi's husband is stuck abroad and not staying with her makes her feel lonely. But the only concern I have is that her liking towards him should not impact his marriage with Rubina Dilaik."
Abhinav is married to Rubina, who is also a contestant on the show. Together, they have made to the final weeks of the season.
Rakesh dismissed allegations that Rakhi has made Ritesh up. He said, "Why would she lie about her marriage? Ritesh very much exists and I was present at their wedding with my mom. Rakhi made us meet him for the first time at Taj and I found his personality great. As a brother, I had my apprehensions but that was also over after meeting him. I feel it's Rakhi's best decision to marry him."
Ritesh, whose identity remains a mystery, said in a recent interview that the makers of Bigg Boss have approached him to reveal himself on the programme. Talking to The Times of India, Ritesh said, “I have told the Bigg Boss makers that I want to enter the show as a contestant and they are working on it. They wanted me to enter on Christmas, but as I was busy with my work, I could not go inside. I have asked them to inform me a week in advance if I have to enter as I will have to settle a few things before going inside.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Rakhi Sawant's Bigg Boss 14 colleague Vikas Gupta met her mother Jaya Sawant and cheered her up ahead of her cancer operation.
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.