'Ritesh jiju loves Rakhi Sawant very much and so does she': Rakesh Sawant
Rakhi Sawant is still awaiting the arrival of her husband Ritesh on Bigg Boss 14 as she continues to make efforts to make the world believe that her marriage is for real. Now her brother Rakesh Sawant has spoken about her marriage and claimed that Ritesh "is abroad because of business, with flights not working."
Rakesh has said Ritesh loves Rakhi a lot and that she has "finally got a really good life partner and is happy."
Referring to her husband as 'jiju', Rakesh told ETimes in an interview, "Ritesh jiju loves her very much and so does Rakhi. We all are very happy for her because she has finally got a really good life partner and she is happy. We don't interfere much in her personal space and want her to be happy. Rest everyone like Abhishek Awasthi and others used Rakhi to make their career and enter the industry. They used Rakhi's name and fame that she had then, to make their careers. Rakhi was naive back then and we would tell her they are not nice people, they are using her but then she was in love and she did not listen to us. I am hoping that this month Ritesh jiju manages to come to India and enter Bigg Boss to be with her. I want viewers to see that they are such a lovable couple."
Rakesh claims that her marriage is not a lie and he himself was a part of the wedding. "The lockdown has affected Rakhi badly and we all are trying our best that at least once Ritesh jiju comes to India. Even he is trying his best and wants to tell people that the marriage is not a lie," he said.
Rakhi had surprised her fans when she shared tonnes of pictures on her Instagram as a new bride. While none of them showed her husband in the frame, many still wonder if the marriage was a publicity stunt.
As per reports, Ritesh has said that he has approached the makers of the show to allow him to enter the house this month. There is still no news of Ritesh's impending arrival in India.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.