Zoe Saldana helps injured woman after car accident
Fans of Zoe Saldana saw the generous side of the Avatar star as she rushed to the aid of an injured woman after a car accident in Los Angeles.
As she drove through Los Angeles on Wednesday, the actor witnessed a traffic collision in Culver City, and she immediately jumped out of her car to check on the victim, the Daily Mail reported.
With the help of another passer-by, Saldana helped the bleeding woman out of her car and sat her on the sidewalk. The 33-year-old then used her mobile phone and called emergency services.
And despite the ambulance being on its way, the actor made ensured that she remained with the woman until she received medical care. It was only after being guaranteed the women would be ok, that Saldana returned to her car.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Raya and the Last Dragon movie review: Kelly Marie Tran and Awkwafina put their own twist on the Mulan-Mushu dynamic in Disney's latest animated adventure.
- Chris Evans shared a video montage of his friend visiting the sets of Captain America: The First Avenger and reacting to his scenes.