Alia Bhatt shows off her inner sporty girl in new pics from Gully Boy promotions
Alia Bhatt has provided us with many looks at various Gully Boy events with her co-star, actor Ranveer Singh. Alongside her stylists, Alia is continuously breaking boundaries and fashion rules to the point where we question if these rules actually exist. On Monday, the Raazi actor again proved she knows no limits, when it comes to fashion. In high-octane contrasting hues, ergonomic silhouettes, and techy fabrics, Alia Bhatt’s latest look by designer label, Annakiki, blends a sporty mood and street style vibe. Alia Bhatt’s latest look is rife with easy, athletic pieces: The collared white crop top lent a distinctly sporty touch to the menswear-inspired black leather pants. Alia’s chunky black sneakers feature a bulky platform sole and are by luxury shoe label, Buffalo. We love the idea of styling stronger shapes (the pants) and tougher materials (the shoes) against sporty, fun pieces (the crop top).
Alia Bhatt’s black and white look has a sporty-girl swagger vibe and makes for a super-stylish workout outfit that is sure to keep you moving in the gym — and beyond. It’s a youthful, confident look that doesn’t skimp on the sex appeal — and luckily, you can achieve the sporty-chic trend for 2019 without breaking a sweat. Are you game? To get an Alia Bhatt-inspired look that is modern, fun and eye-catching, go ultra-cool in a pair of black leather pants. To maintain an athletic edge, don matching bulky sneakers. Add a dash of contrast via a white crop top and style your hair in messy curls for the final touch.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.